How to Wake Up at 5AM and Feel GOOD Every Day

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health and Wellness' started by fatiha, Mar 26, 2018.

1. fatiha

fatiha New Member

2. MikeJ

MikeJ New Member

Thanks for sharing! I like it! Don’t know if this counts as a supplement as such, but I’ve been drinking kefir everyday for the last 9 months or so and I’ve definitely noticed some positive benefits. Firstly, I’ve lost weight, not that I’ve ever been overweight, but my body fat has noticeably decreased.
    Secondly. It’s really good for your stomach, if you’ve ever got any stomach issues just drink some kefir and it just goes away instantly. Last week I went to a friends wedding and drank way too much as is usual at these kind of events. In the morning my stomach felt like a void, like there wasn’t enough grease in the world that could fill it. Usually for me this feeling lasts most the day, but when I got home, I drank some kefir and I instantly felt normal again.
    Also I’ve not been Ill once since I started drinking the stuff, that’s despite everyone at my work and in my house being sick during that time.
    The only problem most people have with it is that it literally is and tastes like fizzy sour milk. Used to take 10-12. D3, krill oil, magnesium, ala, curcumin, coq10, green tea, l-carnitine, l-theanine, berberine, creatine, ginseng and https://nootropicboost.com/buy-best-nootropics/aniracetam/ depending on the recommendation. Had a bad panel and got a little nutso for a couple of years.
    I'm not anti-supplement, in fact after taking fish oil 2 years ago to lower my triglycerides it absolutely worked. I made no other changes to my diet and went from high to normal in 6 months. So I may take something again in the future if I'm deficient but my labs have never been better and I'm spending, no joke, about $600 less per month on food and supplements.