What is most important for your chance to success?

Discussion in 'About Success, Motivation & Goal Setting' started by mysuccess, Sep 14, 2014.

1. mysuccess

mysuccess Member

That is your self belief and confident.

If you don't have that, at some difficult time you will down, and give up.

But if you believe in yourself, you will find the way to do your best and you confident express yourself.

You will persist take massive action forward to your goal, your success.

And self belief can be train.

By practice and repetition everyday.

Then it become your skill

Remember never give up.

alexanderang and successvibe like this.
  2. sarahgop

sarahgop Active Member

very interesting!!

3. Steve

Steve Making a difference. Lighting the way!

Yes believe in yourself and also believe that your goal is achievable. If you are just "hoping" that things will manifest well for you, then you really don't believe.:cool:

alexanderang likes this.
  4. alexanderang

alexanderang New Member

Yes. Belief system is your master of influence that determines what and who are you going to become in the future.

Shred off your limiting and negative beliefs. I believe just a simple shifting in your belief can results in a big positive change in your life. :)

Thanks for the sharing!

5. AleksandarN

AleksandarN New Member

Even though the self confidence is really very important for success there is something much more important. Napoleon Hill sad: "Definiteness of purpose is starting point of all achievements." And I completely agree with him. The purpose of our goal is like a compass for the oversea sailor. The purpose is why we want to achieve something. If you know the answer for "Why?" then you will always find "how"!
    Cheers!

LEdwards likes this.
  6. Gravity Wins

Gravity Wins New Member

I think it was Henry Ford who first said, “Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Believing in yourself is always important!

LEdwards likes this.
  7. I think the most important thing to remember is to have fun with the process! Have fun.. success follows.

8. zagoalman

zagoalman New Member

That's true. Success starts mentally.

9. zagoalman

zagoalman New Member

I feel like being mentally strong is one quality that will allow you to be successful in any field. Like even in professional sports, the greats are separated from the rest of the pack because they can mentally handle the pressure when others would crumble. Same thing applies in the workfield. Here's an article of successful athletes who meditate to increase their game.

http://tidalshares.com/sports-celebrities-meditate-elevate-game/

10. LEdwards

LEdwards Living a Laptop Lifestyle!

11. Will

Will New Member

Forget confidence, low self-esteem, and self worth. All BS concepts we humans made up to navigate through our world that we all believe too well. Whether you're wake up every morning and tell your self that you're a complete a loser or that you're the f-in wolf on wall street, you're lying to yourself. So why not tell yourself a better lie?

12. zagoalman

zagoalman New Member

Faith and belief in yourself is most important. To reach success it is all mental. If your mind can stay focused on your belief then it will do whatever it takes to make that belief come true. Read this article so it can give you an insight on what it is going to take for you to be successful.
    http://tidalshares.com/5-things-future-successful-people-know-dont/

13. "To be in the top 1%, you have to do what the other 99% won't!" Even when you run out of motivation you have to keep going because once nothing is left in the tank that's when opportunities come knocking!

14. thefitmillionaire

thefitmillionaire Finding success in failures

I really like your points. There are so many external factors that can keep you down. The trick seems to be looking inside yourself for the confidence to achieve greatness! Great post!

15. Erica Faith

Erica Faith Member

I should say yes, it starts from the head and the heart but it has to continue to the body. You may have a life-changing epiphany in your bed but without you taking action, it will just remain an idea.

16. Joe Dalio

Joe Dalio New Member

I believe it has to start with self. When you love and appreciate yourself, you are far more capable to love and appreciate others. That's what ultimately brings success :)

17. Bo Nardin

Bo Nardin New Member

18. Alina

Alina New Member

Tony Robbins and other great motivational speakers have slot of insight on gaining confidence , worth watching and learning.

I thought concluded all the learning on how to gain confidence in 8 steps ,read more in my article http://www.self-retrieval-guide.com...the-interview-in-a-conversation-with-yourself

What you think? Are we able to gain confidence in a conversation with our own self?

19. Ayat siddiqui

Ayat siddiqui New Member

Career development

Career development is a process that can take an entire lifetime. This is due to the fact that a person never stops learning and growing. Even when the education completes, the process of learning continues. Giving direction to the knowledge and the skill set is how a career is developed.

The main focal point of career development is to decide which career path suits you the best and which carrier can give you the most benefits. Earning in large amounts is not the goal that you have to reach. The ultimate goal and targets are to decide which job or career satisfies you the most. The sense of choosing a career keeps on developing while you grow up. There are many fields that inspire you and that mirror as your dream job, but as time progresses and you grow up mentally and physically, needs and interests change.

Career development cannot proceed without any research about the market and what is trending in the market. It is always considered best to work with something that satisfies your financial and mental needs. After getting the fundamental education, there comes a point where you have to decide the profession that you want to opt and life as the rest of your life. Until that decision is made, there is no way of proceeding and choosing the kind of training that you should be getting. This is a long and tiring process and if you make a wrong turn along the road then the whole journey starts again. Choosing a career also becomes an identity of the person as it the profession that you will be led on for as entire lifetime. It is a significant part of human personality development and the entire journey relies on this one decision.

There are career development experts who help you to have the decision. They have the information and a guide map which can show you a structure of what your life will be if you choose this career path. Consult such professionals so that any mistake can be prevented.

http://successdesigners.com