Dear Loving Friends reveal what "new prophets" always seem to forget .....

Discussion in 'Spirituality & Philosophy' started by MantaRayz, Jun 15, 2012.

1. MantaRayz

MantaRayz YoUniversally Aligned

My dear friends, we love you so very much.

Be gentle with yourselves. As the energy on your earth continues to intensify and the waves of light wash into your planet, they will, like large ocean waves, wash up whatever is buried in the depths of your soul. Much like cleaning out your physical closets you will find the hidden treasures, the forgotten dreams, as well as the energies you have stuffed deep within. Truly it is time on your planet to face yourselves, with courage, compassion, and great love. It is time to embrace all that is rising up from within.

Some of you will feel your soul's desires rising up very strongly. In this case, take time in quiet to ponder and allow the guidance to arise within you. How can you begin to fulfill your dreams, one step at at time. Give your soul room to breathe in your own life and take the steps necessary to go down the paths you long to travel.

Some of you will feel old pains, upsets, and fears arising from within. Rather than running from these feelings, embrace them. Pretend you are embracing a child in pain or an upset little one within you. Pretend you are comforting the scared child within. It is not longer possible to run from yourselves dear friends. There is too much light rising up within all of you and it is flushing everything to the surface.

As you go through this phenomenal and beautiful growth, celebrate! You - the real you, the loving divine soul that God created you to be - is coming to the surface. Anything less than your truth is being revealed so it can be healed. You are not going "backwards." You are going "inwards" and you are allowing yourself to learn to love all that has been within you.

Be kind to yourselves. Be gentle with yourselves. Be honest with yourselves. From that point of compassion for self you can communicate and interact with the world in a much more loving manner. 2012 my dear friends is not the end of the world at all, but rather instead a grand and glorious opportunity to release the past and recreate yourselves in wonderful and beautiful ways.

God bless you! We love you so very much.

--The Angels

Angel Ann Albers

2. Scooter

Scooter Na Koa Ali'i

Why?
    what did I do to you?

3. MantaRayz

Closed Henk just as I was ready to post this.
    :angel:
    Hey, this IS in the "Spirituality" column. I figured I might as well remind Henk for each of his cut'n'paste "brimstone" message he seems determined to post, there are a host of much more positive messages available, and at hand.

Only Love Prevails

4. MantaRayz

get it? "host of positive messages?" as in "Heavenly Host"?

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

I guess mebe you'd have to have been in an Angel Choir to appreciate it
    well, they :angel: thought it was cute. :angel:

5. Scooter

Scooter Na Koa Ali'i

I PM'd you

6. KKPDX

KKPDX Feeling Grateful Everyday

Very nice Manta. I love it. :)

I am feeling stressed today and needed this! :D

7. MantaRayz

You are welcome Mz K-Lo!

Here's a modified version of something I shared with someone you probably know, just a couple minutes ago. You might like it too .......

Go outside. Right now, and take off your shoes. DON'T go for a barefoot run, but DO go and find a nice grassy place, or something with sand, mebe even a little stretch of beach down by the Willamette. You know, those beaches of very fine little pebbles.
    (you might wanna take a pic-a-nic basket too! eh Yogi?)

Now, dig in with your toes and connect with and connect to and through the ground beneath you, and feel yourself expanding through the Earth, and listen for those faint little voices ...... you know the ones, like Pele or Gaia or mebe even Mr Ed, and listen to what they might have to say, for about 22 minutes. I'm quite sure then have a special message for you today! :yup:

When you're complete, you'll know it, and when that is done, say "Mahalo" for living in such a bright and beautiful world and YoUniverse.

Big HUGGGGGs!

8. VaughnThomas

VaughnThomas New Member

Beautiful message, MantaRayz.

Thank you. :)