My personal Challenge

Discussion in 'Challenge Life' started by Artemis, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Artemis

Artemis New Member

Hello all,

this is my first post and I should like to use this to set my first major goal. I have several goals. However, I do not think that's realistic, like all things that are important to me to set a goal for the day.

I set myself a goal and only list all the activities that should be in the near future to destinations all over to here to make a certain basis.

My goal from now until September 30th is:

- Daily min. 6 hours of working / Daily min. $ 100 to earn!

Keep my $ target so low because I know that this is very realistic and I also can achieve this and more.

At October, the day's destination will be further raised to earn more and thus creates no boredom for my goal.

My overall goal is March / April 2016 living as a digital nomad and bring this massive career changes, which have already been implemented before.

- I have yet another goal, but what I already implementing since the end of July. That is to go every day to the gym. This I have optimized on 5 days a week. Yesterday was my 26th day of training.

From September, the weight-loss goal happen. Since I have not had any routine in the fitness training, this is becoming more and more implemented. I got a better workout plan and so I put my nutrition to increasingly

- My weight loss goal is to be withing 90 kg. That would be about 2.5-3 kg for September.

- My writing goal: Unfortunately in German, because my English is not enough to write texts. Published word count would be: 7,000 words. Sounds little, but a manageable challenge for me!

At September: Daily sleep up to max. 9:45

I hope my english don't make you confuse. I am learning!

2. Artemis

Artemis New Member

Correctur: Yesterday was my 25th trainingday!

I began my goal yesterday. Today my account was approved.

For Yesterday. I don't reach my goal of $100 / I make $69.80 in 6h 26 min.

Today i was soooo lazy. My nightshift ends at 1:33 am. I stand up at 9:45.

I don't think to make more money today. But i do my (lazy) best. http://www.successvibe.com/forum/images/smilies/coco.gif

3. Wanderer

Wanderer Actio infinitus

Welcome to the forum.

Sounds like you have got a good plan. consistency is the key to achieving any long term goal. Just keep making the right decisions every day and you will move ever closer to your goal.

4. Artemis

Artemis New Member

Thanks Wanderer for your reply.

Friday i made a braclet for my habbits. I take every day a stone in the braclet to do my goal.

I can't always make $100 per Day. But i can work every day 6 hours on my goal!

I do my work for Sunday and Monday too!

Sunday: I worked 8 h 5 min. and earn $73.84
    Monday: I worked 7 h 34 min. and earn $ 149.78

thats so crazy. I work less and made on MONDAY double of the earning of Sunday ^^.

Monday are my gym day. But i don't go. But i make my leg Workout in my Office. I do it! Hihi.

Now its a new day and new chance to reach my goal!

5. Artemis

Artemis New Member

Monday i woke up at 11:45. My wake up goal is ****! I can't work to 2:54 am and stand up at 9:45 am. Thats not work!

Now i make a new goal for that. Max. 8 h sleep! CHECK! ;-)

6. Artemis

Artemis New Member

Yesterday i woke up at 11:44. I think its too late. But to work so late makes me not weaker!

I work 6 h 12 min. Uff today i want work more. And no workout in my Office!!! It's not really motivated to work with workout apps. Youtube are better. But today workout in the Gym!!!!!

I earned $108.81. My braclet get more stones. Hehe.

Today i hope i'm not too much procastination. (great english o.o)

Do your work BITCH! YESSSS BRITNEY!

7. Artemis

Artemis New Member

Success Succes. :)

27th: Woke up: 9:20 am / Earn: $110.72 / 6 h 28 min.

28th: Woke up: 10:20 am / Earn: $103.98 / 5 h 25 min.

I don't finish my goal to work 6 h. But the alternative Goal to make $100.

I am very lucky of it.

But i choose a desicion. I give up my cleaning job. I can't pay for my car, the tax for it, reparation and many more for one time in the week to drive for cleaning a house. I save more money, to change all that, not use my car any more and give up the cleaning job. It's not the right way, to clean 3 h or more and than can't work on my main business, because, i am so powerless. I do my gym. But i see. Its not the right time right now for this job. If i loss 20 kg. Its difficult. But now. I can't. I love this job. I love my chief and her animals. But i can't anymore. Because my financal problems and my problems with my health. I need a orthopedist for my hip problems. But my health insurance, don't let me to the doc. They don't pay it, because its not a emergency. But my pain talk another language! I feel better if i don't have this job anymore.

I feel lucky to make my desicion. But at the same time, i am very very sad. Not because the Money. Because of my chef. Its so a good person, and its the best chef i have in my the last 15 years!

And don't drive my car. But it's a new experience for me. Hehe.

8. Artemis

Artemis New Member

I have a trip for you.

I use a days Calendar. I write, when i woke up, when i work, when i do usefull things. And than i mark it with different colors. Than i have i survey, ah okay, i can optimize here and there. Okay when i work at the same time. Can i work earlier? Can i work longer? Can i woke up earlier? Go to the gym earlier? When i do not useful things for me?

It helps me. To make every day a better day and take more focus in the things i do. And i see, when i do things better. For Example. I don't go in the gym on the evening. Because its for me not the right time! I optimize this more and more the next time, to go in the gym after i woke up. But now i can't do this very good.

I think if you do this tip. You see your time eater, your procastination time. And can optimize this. For your focus. For your success and to know, On what time, you do your things better. For example. I don't work in the morning. Because i can't. My best time is to start my work at the afternoon. I am not a morning person! Find out, when time it the best for which activity. Than you make your work really good.

9. Artemis

Artemis New Member

Great News. My weight are actually: 90,2 kg. :) Hihi. I think, tomorrow my weight are 92.^^. Perhaps i must change my start weight on 1st September. I don't think, that my weight stay on 90. Tomorrow my parents celebrate the 50. Weddingday and the birthday of my mother.

10. Artemis

Artemis New Member

29th: Woke up: 10:20. / earn: $114.70 / 7h 8 min.

It feels so good to do your work and earn more. :)

Hahaha. It's so funny. My weight are 89,2 kg. I lose 1,1 kg. Why? Because, i have not so much selection of food. ^^. I don't spend so much money for food the next time. And i think, i lose more weight. But if i have more money, i don't lose so fast weight.

It's a challenge for me. Curiouse how high my weight is on monday. The start of my first weight loss month!

But now i reach my weight loss goal for one day. ^^.

I work better on my sport goal and weight loss goal (healthier).

I post on Monday my Split-Plan for the gym and for september!

My arms hurts. Because i am fall in love to the rowing machine. 14 min. for a beginner. My brother are a champ in row. He won many championships in this sport. But i must take care of me. Because, my hands, fingers arms are very very sensitive and than i get RSI-Problems. I can't do a normal Arm or Shoulder or Back workout with my hands. It makes me sad. But i don't have a choice. And i can't go swim for one round trip. If i do this, i have heavy pain for one week and more. I can do the half. And than i have problems. *cry*

I workout yesterday on the rowing machine, very very easy. Really slow. Not so much pressur of my arms. I love this workout, but in September i must try try try, what i can do without pain of the long way. Because i can't workout, without back, shoulders and arm workout. Its for me a half workout. I do a split training. But i must train my whole body! You know what i mean!

But on my normal training, i have to 90% the training plan for september. It's not to easy, it's not to hard. To do my training, to weight loss and let the muscles a little itzi bitzi grow (i cant weight loss and the muscles heavy grow up. The workout buddys understand what i mean).

Oh yeah. I am so motivated!

Thanks for read my stuff. And because my english is not so good. It's a ridicules english text. But i am not shame of it to do mistakes! To learn more and better english, is a goal, i think i do it in October or November. But now i don't have the time for it. Because, another goals are really really important for me!

Keep on your goal. DO YOUR WORK!

11. Wanderer

Wanderer Actio infinitus

Keep up the good work, and don't worry about your English, it's better than my German. And if you want I'm sure some of us would be willing to help with English if you want it.

12. Adonijah

Adonijah New Member

Its quite good that you are trying to grow through helping yourself and fulfilling a task surely it has an importance and can cause a betterment on it. You should keep yourself into these things and they can surely help you with many factors that lets you grow.

13. Artemis

Artemis New Member

hehe thanks Wanderer.

Adonijah. Thanks. I do what i can.

I know. To post my daily income is for another person ridicules. But it helps me to give me a little pressure to be better and better. :) I said a friend yesterday, that i post here every day or every two days and he can see my results.

30th: 11 am woke up / earn $54.14 / 4h 19 min.

It wasn't my day. This day my parents celebrate her 50. Weddingday. Later i can't make more money, because one income not worked on this day. But today (31) i fixed the problem and make more money.

31th: 11:47 woke up / earn: $129.77 / 7 h 0 min.

Last Week on Sunday i make $9.13 and today was $18.53. That was a very good grow in my earning. But i don't analyse it every day. It goes up and down.

Today i finish my Splitplan for my Gym for September. My muscles are growing. I think on 70% all of the equipments i can work with 10 kg more! I do not work with my arms for September. I work here and there with the rowing machine. But not every day and not every second day. 1 - 2 times in the week. Not more. Because my Arms go sick!

My endurance training remains in the experimental phase, because I quickly get bored with the equipment.

Okay my plan:

1:

Normal Belly Crunch: 3 x 15 (without kg)
    Under Belly Muscles: 3 x 15 (without kg)
    Backmuscles (buttocks press?) : 3 x 10 - 20 kg
    (i search a exercise for side belly muscles, because i stop the training for that becaus of my hip problems i post my exercise for that later)

Endurance Training: 30 min. (i make a break every 7 min. because my feet burns in my sport shoes, i think i need orthopedic arch. It burns too much!)

2:

leg extensors (?): 3 x 10 - 20 kg
    leg flexors (?): 3 x 10 - 17,5 kg
    wade flexors (?): 3 x 10 - 15 kg
    leg press (?): 3 x 10-15 - 65 kg
    Adduktion: 3 x 10 - 15 - 35 kg
    Abduktion: 3 x 10 - 15 - 35 kg

Endurance Training: 30 min.

I make my workout 5 times a week! No excuses (okay if i too sick for that!)

My Start with my weight i can say in ca. 8-10 h. I go in a couple of minutes to bed! I want to loss weight of 3-4 kg

Update on my working routine:

Min. 6h 20 min. every day and / or $110. I think i do my work this month very good! I work more in the night, because its the time for me, to be more productivity. But the time for lazy stuffs and time eaters, i gave them less time! Facebook, news, shoppingsites or movies. I can do that no problem, but to be more focus! I use the software cold turkey to stop the timeater for one week for the time and day what i want and than it works fine for me! Because it makes me not fun to read facebook or chatting on my smartphone ^^.

Okay. I am curious how much time and money i make this week, its the begin of September and person spend more money!

Okay not forget for my writingroutine: 7000 Words are too much, because to make money its more important for me. But realistic is 4000 Words for me! I do it! No excuses!

14. Artemis

Artemis New Member

Okay now i have my Start Weight:

90,2 kg. Now i can beginn to lose weight. :)

15. Artemis

Artemis New Member

1st September: woke up 11:15 am / earn: $92.50 / 6h 29 min.

This Day was my 2-Split day. But my Endurance Training was: 14 min. My bloodpressure was too high. I am feeling not very good with that.

Today i have a sport-break-day.

16. Artemis

Artemis New Member

I am back!

I work on my Challenge! And not give up!

My weigh are: 88kg. :)

2. Woke up: 10:06 am / earn: $107.72 / 8h 50 min. - No Training
    3. woke up: 9:54 am / earn: $27.92 / 2h 6 min. - No Training
    4. woke up: 8:30 am / earn: $56.11 / 3h 40 min. - No Training
    5. woke up: 10:20 am / earn: $106.11 / 3h 17 min. - Gym (Split 1)
    6. woke up: 10:54 am / earn: $122.45 / 6h 5 min. - Gym (Split 2)
    7. woke up: 14:38 pm / earn: $126.40 / 9h 13 min. - No Training (Feeling Bad because stomach pain)
    8. woke up: 10:34 am / earn: $173.23 / 8h 55 min. - Gym (Split 1)
    9. woke up: 10:18 am / earn: $123.52 / 7h 50 min. - No Training
    10. woke up: 10:00 am / earn: $44.61 / 5h 21 min. - Gym (Split 2)

In this time i reach my dollar goal four times! In hours: 5 times.

My Workout are not so good. But i don't know how i can handle it. To work more and do my gym. But i try to make a better time management.

I programming and change a wordpress design. Now i can write. It' feels better to have good design. Now i can make my word challenge. :)

17. Artemis

Artemis New Member

I search in my Calendar. Now i have more Informations about really important things:

My average values are:

I work from 18:01 - 2:09
    I wake up at 10:23
    I work 6h 20 min.

Okay. That is very helpful to make it better. I worked more like the weeks and months before. I had and have so much depressive phases and not motivations. But i dont take it as a reason to excuse me every day, to don't finish my work!

I have really really problems with the tax auditor. But i do my work. And hope that i not get in prison for a reason, that i earn really less money in the past, and have a lot of help of my family and friends. I am not do illegal activities!

It makes me sad every day, to have fear of that. But i know i am honest to the tax auditor and do my work every day, and hope in the future makes a lot more money and the tax auditor dont have the reason, because i earn so less money, that he think i earn black money. Haha. That was great, if i have black money. But i can buy me a big meal at the moment. Why should i earn black money? Hmm. ^^

Okay. Now i must really work, to do my work earlier! Its not nessesary if i have on this day my gym day or not! For the next times. I must work on it, to do my work before 17:00. To work longer. And wake up a little bit earlier (i can make a power nap on another time). I must work more as 6h 20 min. really more to make more money. Right now, i nearly double my income not for weeks for the last 3-5 months! But i can do more and more!

Than if i reach a higher goal, i can research for better work and make more money in this time. I don't want to work 8-10 hours and make little money. I must earn more in this time! And not be a physical wreck. I hope in the future, i can make money with my income from now (i like my job, but not 8-10 hours a day) than with photography (i am really professional in that!) and with writing (not in english, hehe)!

I have hope. But i hope in this time, not going in the prison. And i hope i must not pay for the money of my parents and friends (its a credit!) a lot of tax. I want to pay my bills, my credits, and have in 2015 a better life as right now. I don't have so much wishes. You can buy everything if you have the money for that, but i wish to make money with that, that i really can and help people with my knowledge. :)

Right now, i write this, i have more hope as for a couple of minutes. Hehe. Not much People read my challenge. I think we have mostly the same wishes.

18. Wanderer

Wanderer Actio infinitus

Don't worry your thread already has over 1000 views. So plenty of people are reading your journey even if lots of people don't comment.

Keep to your plan, and keep looking for ways to improve your efficiency. The more efficient you can make yourself the less time it will take.

19. JohnnyBe

JohnnyBe New Member

Just want to let you know I'm following your challenge with high interest. I'm very impressed by your endurance.
    keep on going!

20. bigtree

bigtree New Member

I really like your thread.
    Thank you for sharing it.
    I wish you all the best.