what are some of your FUTURE accomplishments

Discussion in 'About Success, Motivation & Goal Setting' started by stayfly, Aug 15, 2007.

1. Joanne1216

Joanne1216 Well-Known Member

Damn girl! The things that you dig up!!

I had to look at the year I wrote that since quite a bit has changed. I don't plan on moving or going to school to be an LPN. Maybe it was just a passing phase. The thought of taking a class still comes to mind now and then but it just doesn't seem very important anymore.

My debt, well, the one is gone. One down, one to go. :thumb:

Scooter only has 96 :biglaugh:

Is moving to Hawaii one of them??

2. Go-Getter-Girl

Go-Getter-Girl New Member

Joanne,

LOL!!!

I thought you might enjoy this trip back to August 2007!!! :D

Thanks for the update!

OK….So you are no longer planning on moving (goal cancelled)……….

And you are no longer on planning on becoming an LPN (goal cancelled)………..

However, you did pay off one debt!!! Yeah!!! (one goal accomplished) :thumb:

And yes, moving full time to Kona was #14 on Scooter’s list which was supposed to be done by 2010 according to his 3 year schedule!!! :yup:

Just curious, why did you decide against becoming an LPN? :hmm:

Also, you keep saying that you want to take a class, but never mention what type of class? :dontknow:

Cheers to More Updates!!! :yippee:
    GGG

Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
  3. Joanne1216

Joanne1216 Well-Known Member

I decided against being an LPN is the same reason I haven't taken any classes (anatomy) is what I wanted to start out with by the way.

Reason #1. Money
    Reason #2. I don't want to study

Maybe they're more like excuses.

I just want to go to learn. Not to have to study for tests. I don't mind homework but the studying bugs me. I hated school GGG. I can't believe I actually graduated!! When I went to a two year college, it was all business, no liberal arts crap. I learned what I needed to learn, it was great. I had a 3.8 gpa but that was so long ago.

That is why I want to begin with just one class and Anatomy is the one that interests me.

4. wadeinni

wadeinni New Member

Wow there's a few big ones but let's see.

1. Pay off my entire student loan from 1998. (Yup, college sure was expensive)

2. Not pay back my mom, but give her the home and lifestyle she's always wanted.

3. Financially help my less fortunate relatives back in my poor neighborhood in the Caribbean.

4. Start a scholarship fund for young minority entrepreneurs.

5. Become a billionaire (yes I'm not joking, anythings possible with a good idea, marketing, and perseverance)

6. Travel to every destination both me and my wife ever wished for.

7. Make sure my children have whatever they want (in reason, not useless frivolous things)

8. Have a continuous supply of Cadbury chocolate bars for many decades to come.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  5. SophiaG

SophiaG Member

Joanne if I can do it, you can do it.

Seriously.

It hurts like hell, but you'll probably be proud of yourself when you accomplish it.

6. Sean David

Sean David Special Member

OK...So I am a little late responding...but I logged in today and found this. My how lists change...I guess that's part of making a list. You need to keep checking it to get back on track! I'll add my yes or no on my original list from 2007, (which I may or may not have been drinking while compiling)...kidding. Why not, might re align myself a bit...

Hmmm, 30% success rate is not too good! Although if I rationalize to make myself look better, (which I often do), I would say the vacation ones are grouped together. Plus there are a couple where I looked into and changed my mind for good reason.

7. Scooter

Scooter Na Koa Ali'i

I found the list changes almost as fast as I can write one. There are only a few concrete goals I maintain. those are the non negotiable